Sunday, December 11, 2011

Still here

A very quick update to say i'm still here- just got back from a very enjoyable two days at the Poly Xmas Bazaar, where I dusted off some Spooky Doll face brooches, hung up the vintage aprons, and pinned out my Dirty Hankies. As well as selling my wares again, for the first time in over a year, I had a great time meeting fellow stall holders and shoppers. The whole of the Poly was buzzing with crafty types as all the gallery spaces were filled with stalls thanks to Lulubees Handmade Faire being on for the last four days too.

I've left my pocketful of business cards downstairs while I cuddle up under the covers with the cat, but I shall be posting links to all the talented people I met just as soon as I thaw out again.

Mainly i'm posting this because I gave my cards out to lots of people and it reminded me I really need to sort out my website (not online at the moment) and update this blog...do say hello if we met this weekend!


No comments: