Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another year without my birthday twin

It's been too long since I was able to share a birthday with my special birthday twin Miss_Jen. She died very soon after I started blogging here and each year around our birthday and her death day I find myself looking back and reading what I wrote at the time. Once again I realise that I was trying so hard to keep my personal and professional life separate, whilst this catastrophic event had happened in my life I barely mentioned it in this blog. Elsewhere on the internet I shared more, but here I felt like I had to keep things moving along nicely. I'd set this blog up to represent Made by Milla, the artsy crafty business i'd been running (?) and I used livejournal as a place to rant and spill my guts out. Now i'm using a million and one places on the internet to share a billion different sides to me, but I think if you add them all together you pretty much get the whole picture.

I have another special birthday twin. She is a roller girl. She is super tough and super sweet and lives with a million cats, she's pretty much my oldest friend- we met each other on our birthday when I was turning 18 and she was turning 19. Or was it 19 and 20? Either way we've known each other for 20 years give or take a year. Us September 11th girls have to stick together.



No comments: