Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thankyou!

Last week I posted a little Q+A for people to fill in- I just wanted to say a big thankyou to the people who've taken part, and let you know that it's not too late to send me your thoughts on the questions I asked there. I certainly wasn't expecting to get replies from this many busy people, and was impressed by the detail some people went into with their answers, considering some were cheeky ones about supplies and finances.

So once again a big thankyou to:


Edith Abeyta
Ruth Boyask
Anna Butler
Alika Cooper
Gabrielle Gamboa
Betsy Greer
Kirsty Hall
Erin Hensley
Meg Hunt
Leila Johnston
Missy Kulik
Faythe Levine
Bjørn Lie
Jenny Louie
Janet MacCaffrey
Mardou
Meghan Murphy
Motodraconis
Alys Paterson
David from Peskimo
Susan Schwake
Allyson Shaw
Deth P Sun

Go visit their websites, spend your money on them, commission them, invite them to show in your gallery, or just drop in and say hello.

No comments: