Friday, June 01, 2007

Still no time to stop and chat


wallpapered wall
Originally uploaded by crunchcandy.

Here's a little bit of what i've been working on over the last few weeks. Today I think I finished papering the shelving, got the ornaments out of the boxes and wrote down a list of things still to do. It's a pretty long list considering the deadline is 4.30 on Tuesday.

This weekend I shall be making a bird box, a wormery, and a collection of peg dolls, all with the help of two lovely children. I'm behind on my projects for the new book, behind on my contribution to the periodic table print project, and i'm not even going to start to tell you how behind I am on things like cleaning and feeding myself properly. My poor allotment has been left to fend for itself and all I can do is hope that on Wednesday i'll be able to drag myself down there and rescue it from weeks of neglect.

1 comment:

Miss Mish Mish said...

Hi! I found you on the etsy technorati list, nice blog!I'll be back to read more, but now I'm tagging you! The rules are on my blog. Good luck with the deadline :)