Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Our Indie Pop Past

Yesterday I went on a bit of a YouTube frenzy and started posting lots of the videos I found over on livejournal. Seems like a lot of the people I know share my musical past (could it possibly be something to do with us all being in our early 30s?) and I thought it might be a good idea if we could all post to a blog somewhere each time we found a video on You Tube that gave us musical butterflies in our tummies.

At the moment it's just me and Tara there, but if you take a look into
our indie pop past and see something that takes your fancy, or makes you remember your first ever boyfriend/girlfriend then let me know and i'll invite you to join the gang.

And here's something of a taster for you- if this makes your tummy feel happy/sad then you might enjoy some time spent in our indie pop past:




No comments: