Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ladyfest Bristol is coming...again



In 2003 I was part of the team of people that put on Ladyfest Bristol, which in turn lead to the creation of the here shop and gallery, cafe kino, local kid promotions, Stitch'n'Bitch Bristol and the Independent Heroines film festival.

This year there's going to be a new Ladyfest Bristol, and they've just launched their website, which will have updated info about events leading up to the festival (at the end of August) and a full programme of events nearer the time. I'm going to be taking part in a small way by hosting the Stitch'n' Bitch at Cafe Kino on the Sunday, so if you've got a few hours to spare on September 2nd, come along and join me. Put it in your diary now! (I should also have some of my work on exhibit during the festival too, but i'm not sure where that will be yet)

No comments: