Tuesday, May 01, 2007

front page!


front page May1st
Originally uploaded by crunchcandy.

Very pleased to see one of my pieces of work up on the front page of Etsy today. Do you ever have one of those moments when you are looking at something thinking 'that looks nice' and all of a sudden you realise it was made by you? Well that's what happened to me this afternoon when I was visiting websites instead of working. It's super nice to see my work in a new light, and to see all the lovely comments about this treasury. The excellent choices for this selection were made by Tabitha Emma, who sells amazing purses and bags shaped like teapots via her Etsy shop and blogs about fashion and Australia here at Tabitha Emma

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

Well, congrats on the front page. I never check the front page. But just did, nice page.