Thursday, October 12, 2006

Studio Friday- stick it to the board!


studiofridaymessageboard
Originally uploaded by crunchcandy.

Well, ok so it's now nearly the next Friday, and there's a new topic to post about tomorrow (fear) but here's my late late entry to last week's Studio friday. The theme was pin boards, noticeboards, mood boards- whatever you want to call it- a place that you use to gather inspirational clippings, notes and old passport photos of yourself. This is an old board that I had in my room before I started moving furniture around, it's not had anything new pinned on it for some time now, but I love the way it's a collection of random things that make me feel happy and inspired. Click on the photo to go to my flickr page where I have helpfully added notes to tell you what nearly everything on here is.



No comments: