Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm buying handmade...





Finally gave in to the charms of Mister Rob and picked up this tile from his Etsy shop (click the image to be taken straight there). Alys's house is full of art by Rob Ryan and i've been trying to make my mind up about buying something from him for ages. The other day I saw his latest blog post, featuring this tile, and I headed right over to Etsy that moment before I had time to change my mind.



Another find on Etsy, i've seen loads of lovely calendars mentioned in other people's blogs, but none of them made me laugh/sigh as much as this one did. A bargain at only $10 from Gordon Henderson (aka Nib Geebles)



Lovely friendship postcards from Anne Wendlandt (aka Enna on Etsy)



Super cute mini notebook from Cabin+ Cub



A bear lady from Julianna Swaney



Vintage postcard with painting on by the lovely Alys Paterson

No comments: