Thursday, November 05, 2009

Windows 204

Windows 204

Claire and I teamed up again for another show- this time we had a window each at 204 Gloucester Rd, Bristol. We originally thought of showing here months ago, so by the time it came for us to actually install our work we couldn't really remember exactly what we'd put in our proposal. Turned out though that our installations were pretty much spot on- although mine wasn't as fully developed as i'd like, I still think it's a nice little show. Can you guess which window is mine?

Windows 204

I filled it with things from my house- I joked that I just picked things up as I walked from the bedroom to the front door, but that's almost the truth. I was asked if I missed the objects while they were away from my house and I have to say you can't even tell they've gone- there's still so much STUFF here!

Windows 204

I think at heart i'm a shop keeper- I really enjoyed running The Mythical Beast Sweet Shoppe over the summer, and the here shop and gallery before I left Bristol. Maybe one day i'll have my own shop again?

1 comment:

andrealynn said...

Lovely, if you had a shop and I lived near by you'd def' see me there.