Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Calm air all ice- open for business

room 212

part of my wall

Four colour screen print



some of mine, some of Claire's

swine flu hankie

I would've updated these yesterday, but after getting home I was just about fit for a bath and bed. Claire and I have both taken photos, some of which are on our blog, others in our flickr sets- we've had bad weather which hasn't made photo conditions that brilliant, but I hope you get the feel of things. Claire will be in the gallery for Wed and Thurs, and we'll both be there on Fri and Sat- on Saturday I shall be providing a big pile of paper, coloured pens and instructions on how to make your own fortune tellers- i'm hoping that by the evening's closing party we have a window full of them. I'm equally happy to teach small children and grown adults, so please come and join us!

3 comments:

andrealynn said...

Everything looks amazing Milla! This is very exciting!!! How I wish I lived near by, I would stop by in a heartbeat.

www.karenart.co.uk said...

Hi,

The exhibition looks amazing....its a fantastic achievement. I'm not sure I am going to manage to get down as its my last week at work this week and all is a bit manic. Good luck with it, and hope all goes well.

Kitsch and Curious said...

Great to meet you yesterday. I loved the exhibition! Hope the closing party went well.