Friday, December 05, 2008

Tagged by Screaming Lulu




The very talented Lou Trigg (aka Screaming Lulu) tagged me over on her blog and I am prompted to respond thus...

The rules:

  1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Write six random things about yourself.
  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
  5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Random things about myself eh?

1. I am scared of custard
2. I am scared of mashed potato
3. I used to be scared of woodlice

4. I used to be scared of bats
5. I used to be scared of sharks. Actually I think I probably still am a bit
6. I like knowing facts almost more than anything else in the whole world- it doesn't matter if they are useful or even interesting, I just like facts.


Those weren't actually that random now were they? A bit of a theme running through them...

I'm going to show you some of the work I like from the people I tag (click on images to go to their shops, names to go to their blogs) :



2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOO! Hello Milla!!
xoxo
Xin

Anonymous said...

ah, so if you used to be scared of bats and woodlice (and maybe sharks) then there is still hope for mash and custard?