The very talented Lou Trigg (aka Screaming Lulu) tagged me over on her blog and I am prompted to respond thus...
- Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I am scared of custard
2. I am scared of mashed potato
3. I used to be scared of woodlice
4. I used to be scared of bats
5. I used to be scared of sharks. Actually I think I probably still am a bit
6. I like knowing facts almost more than anything else in the whole world- it doesn't matter if they are useful or even interesting, I just like facts.
Those weren't actually that random now were they? A bit of a theme running through them...
I'm going to show you some of the work I like from the people I tag (click on images to go to their shops, names to go to their blogs) :