Tuesday, July 08, 2008

David Galletly

David Galletly

David Galletly

Excuse the horrible photos but I wanted to share this lovely work with you. It's part of the show on at here gallery at the moment, and it's by David Galletly. There are numerous pieces in the show that I would love to own, sadly lack of money means it's unlikely i'll be able to (although prices start really low at maybe £30 I think)- damn my minimal income! I'd urge you all to head over and snap something up yourself, but I kind of feel like if I can't have one no-body should. (Sorry David!)

The other artists in the show are French, Anna Peaker, Simen Helsvig and Salome Oggenfuss
but my favourite by far is David.

1 comment:

Feltbug said...

This looks wonderful! I cannot believe you came and said hello at We Make and I didn't recognise you - I am SO sorry - we have to meet for a cuppa when you are in London again. Here is a virtual hug in the meantime :) x