Thursday, June 19, 2008

Work placement needed...

As part of my degree I have to do a ten day work placement next semester. I already have some ideas of places and people to approach, but thought maybe some of you dearest readers might have some hot tips for me to follow?

I have a background that is a mixture of things- my first degree was in ceramics and film studies, I then worked mainly in education/social care before co-founding the here shop and gallery as part of Ladyfest. I've curated lots of exhibitions, contributed to several books, made clothing, crafts and cupcakes and exhibited locally and internationally. I am now taking a second degree in Applied Art and Design because i'm an eternal student at heart.

If you know anywhere or anyone that you think might find me useful for 10 days this summer, or in the Autumn i'd love to know about it!

No comments: