Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Other projects that you might like

Over in Miss Stacey's Summer School i've been compiling a list of other projects that people might like to take part in over the summer (or winter, depending on where you live). The latest one i've just added is a home for alice. If you know of any collaborative projects that are happening please let me know and i'll add them to the list.

Talking of summer school- the class is really filling up now, we have 24 students now! Thanks to everyone that's blogged about it. The first project is up here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your summer school is such a great idea! I don't think I can commit to full time education just now, but might breeze in and out taking the odd class now and then if it's ok?

Seeing as I won't be attending properly, I might dress up as Allie Sheedy in The Breakfast Club when I casually drop in for classes!

Jedda said...

Summer school, what a lovely warm idea...Were having a cold day here in melbourne, well its cold for me! I think I'll go have a look on how to participate.
Thanks