Friday, March 21, 2008

Week 11

A week has gone by since I made my last post, and even then it was a bit half hearted! I've been ill since Sunday, which has meant that i've finally, officially, really, missed one day from my project 365. I realised yesterday evening that I hadn't taken a photo that day, but also realised that I really didn't feel like finding my camera and taking a photo of something inside my house, just for the sake of keeping on track with a photo a day. So I failed. But I failed by choice, so i'm not going to be too hard on myself and just see what happens for the other 364 days left. Although actually with this year being a leap year I guess I had a 'spare' day that I could use up for occasions like this!

Things are progressing slowing on my part for The Mythical Beast Sweet Shoppe- but i'm excited to say that we now have Jenny Hart, Tiny Meat, Matt Cipov, Velvet Brown Studio and Becky Weeks helping us stock the shop with unicorn flavoured sweet delights. I shall be producing wrapping paper, t-shirts, tote bags and some special edition golden creatures (all providing I get better soon).

Right back to bed for me now- hope those of you that are celebrating Easter this weekend have a good time, filled with as many chocolate eggs as you can manage to eat. I think I could do with jumping over a bonfire to take all these germs out of me.

No comments: