Saturday, March 22, 2008

back on my feet

March 22nd

I must be feeling better today- I did some dishes! My mum called round yesterday and said she knew I must've been ill because I hadn't updated my blog for ages- she's so sneaky I wish she'd say hello here.

I've had some exciting news in the (e-) mail and i'm trying to decide how long I can keep my mouth closed until I start spilling the beans. I think I should at least wait until things are a little bit more certain, but it's one of those 'I wish I could do...' type things that I didn't ever really expect to happen.

Now I have itchy feet, wanting to get on with all the stuff I have missed over the last week, and still not really having the energy to do it.

Tomorrow I get to see these people with any luck:

Grandma, Grandad and Mum at GDads 80th




2 comments:

Gaina said...

I'm glad you're feeling better darlin ((HUGS)) I was just about to ring up and see how you were.

Cally said...

oh you've been unwell, glad you are on the mend. and ooh, your news sounds exciting!

ps. nice plates!