Monday, February 04, 2008

A very orange day


tango bath



Feb 4th- like bathing in tango

I was given a bath bomb by a friend the other day, and this is what happened when I used it. It was slightly disturbing to be surrounded by so much bright orange water- it doesn't seem to have turned me orange, but I don't think it's an experience I want to repeat in a hurry. Whilst I was uploading these photos to Flickr I noticed a lot of other orange photos in my friends photostream, and so I decided a mosaic must be made- click on the mosaic to be taken to the page with all the details.

There's a lot of orange about


5 comments:

littlemithi said...

mmmm.... orange ... must have felt like bathing in orange juice!

we got one once that was some japanese make and it turned the bath water fluorescent yellow! ... And oh yes, it was UV active ... we switched the lights off and got the UV lamp out to check ... such fun to be had in households with engineers and scientists ...

rebecca said...

Hehe! You just reminded me of the time I got one as part of a Lush gift set. I think it was called 'Dark Star' or something - but it turned the water a really grubby dirty grey colour! It was like sitting in a bath of water that had been used by 50 extremely grubby builders before me. Needless to say, the bath only lasted about 2 minutes and it wasn't particularly relaxing :)

Gaina said...

Was that a LUSH bomb by any chance? There's not a lot I won't do within the law for Lush! haha

Alix said...

wow that was radioactive orange. like how if followed through to the rest of the day, and post

oobbles said...

Wow, I love those photos, but I would not want to be in bright orange water.