Monday, February 25, 2008

New Bristol Stitch and Bitch

I got this email earlier today and thought maybe some of you (well possibly one of you) might be interested:


Hi there!

My name is Kate and I've set up a Stitch and Bitch group at the Tobacco Factory! First meeting - Monday 3rd March!

This is a great opportunity to come and meet like minded people - share some craft ideas, drink tea/wine and get some crafting done! So bring your knitting, sewing, crochet etc and come and play! The group is free (but bring your pocket money for drinks and cakes at the bar).


New Stitch and Bitch Group in Bristol
Yey! We will be meeting from 7.30pm (till not too late) on the first Mon of every month in the Green Room of the Tobacco Factory in Southville. I have booked some space, the Green Room is to the right of the bar.

Details of how to get there, parking etc - check here - www.tobaccofactory.com

If you would like to be part of the group - but can't make it to the first meeting please let me know ( leave a comment and i'll pass Kate's details on to you)

There's also Stitch'n'Bitch at Cafe Kino every other Sunday if once a month isn't enough for you.

4 comments:

littlemithi said...

ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to the Bac Fac!!! I live 5 minutes away (as does whoever it was that you were visiting when you came round for tea?)

littlemithi said...

Hahaha ... I just realised , it WAS me that you were referring to .... doh!

Camilla said...

You silly fool! I'm not going to make this first one, but hopefully I might make it over for some other nights. And then I can introduce you to my friends from your hood.

Anonymous said...

Hey there....just found this on the web. Is it still going on? I would love to start going to a stitch and bitch!