Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Only a week left

Becky and my space

There's only a week left to go before my current show closes. It's a joint show with a bunch of other great people, including my buddy Alys Paterson, those Peskimo people, Jon Burgerman and Emily Warren. It's a 'take away show' which means that if you see something you like you can take it away there and then, rather than wait til the exhibition ends. I've got a bunch of stuff in the show- a real mish-mash of things because I wanted to re-create a little corner of my home in the gallery. So there are spooky doll face ornaments, old big eyed kid paintings, prints of paintings i've done, lino-cuts, cushions, my golden creatures, embroidered doilies, old etcihngs, hand made wallpaper and much more! It's running at the here gallery, which has extended it's opening hours to be open every day between now and xmas day.

Also, as suspected, my Flickr pro account ran out today, so I just wanted to mention that some of the image links in older blog posts might not be working at the moment. I should have my pro account back up and running by the end of the week with any luck.

No comments: