Monday, July 30, 2007

Insomnia strikes...

I've been having real problems getting to sleep lately, here I am at 3am and i've been flicking through flickr making mosaics to while away the time. I know that sitting using the computer is not a good way to get to sleep, but i've already been in bed and now am wide awake again. I need to find some nice, natural way to get off to sleep. Well it's not all bad news- because now I get to share some of my favourite photos from my flickr contacts with you...




1 comment:

littlemithi said...

Uuu... thanks for these ... its so nice to see OTHER people's favourites on flickr (addictive, isn't it?).

Thanks too for your comments over at my blog (yup, got them both!). Info on oriental supermarket muchly appreciated (was very excitedly telling the boyfriend about the discovery last night!). Will come down to Here once we're moved, and who knows might even volunteer - anything to get to meet and work with nice arty/crafty people :)