Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A collector sells her collection




The very talented Helen Aspinall is having to sell her huge collection of snowshakers- there's over 70 up for auction in one lot on ebay, at the moment they are selling for just 1p! If you think you could offer these a new home then take a look here for the ebay listing. This is what Helen has to say:



I have been collecting snowshakers for YEARS!

I am now moving house and have to get rid of them all as there is no space in my new place :(

There are at least 70 snow shakers in this collection. There are a few others dotted around my house that aren't in the picture that I will include in the package. The collection is from all over the world and there are several here that were quite expensive.

This collection is going to be for pick up only as it is going to be too heavy to post.

The bidding starts at £0.01 - i just want these babies to have an appreciative new owner!


No comments: