Sunday, December 17, 2006

it's been a while

It's been a while since i've been able to post anything on here-
a range of things including a varietyof computer disasters,
missing cats, found cats, end of term and craft fairs have
kept me away fromthis blog, but now at least I am able to
get online again so I can bring you exciting news like:

Look! Making Stuff on Glamour.com! The crafty book
that I have two projects in is listed in the top ten xmas
gifts list on the Glamour magazine website. fame,
fortune and perhaps some kind of small statue
are all just around the corner.

Look!
littlelots
Not only did my work get used for the poster (and
suprisingly it wasn't me who picked the image for
the poster) but I had the extremely exciting experience
of watching one of the pieces of work that I had
submitted being sold to a total stranger yesterday.

Sadly I don't have a working digital camera,
scanner or printer at the moment so i'm going to be a
bit limited at the moment, but fingers crossed the
magic computer fairy (aka my Dad) will continue to
pop over and fix things when he can.



No comments: