Monday, July 31, 2006

Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

The Wardrobe Refashion Pledge

I Camilla

Pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing,
for the period of 2 months.

I Pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recylcle pre-loved items
for myself for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I shall create and craft items of clothing for myself
with my own hands in
fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract.

I Pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my
refashioned, renovoated, recylcled, crafted or created item of clothing
on the Wardrobe Refashion blog,
so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness brings!


Wardrobe Refashion Pledge season starts tomorrow- does this mean I get to go out and buy a ton of new stuff today? I guess not as I don't have the money, but my mum did point out to me that taking on this pledge now, when it's summer, which leads into autumn could be making things hard for myself. Good to see that I can get new shoes and underwear without having to use the Get Out of Jail free card!

2 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura said...

Very cool! and...

Thanks for the blog hello :)

One good turn deserves another and I very much like what you have here!
Thanks again,
Laura