Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Kitsch and Curious Elaine!




I'm very lucky to have met both Mr and Mrs Kitsch and Curious, and i'm delighted that Mrs Kitsch has agreed to join me in the basement gallery to keep me company while I peddle my wares. She's bringing along some of her treasures to sell as well. If you miss her at the sale then she will be taking part in lots of vintage and craft fairs later this year. Her blog is well worth a visit, and her etsy shop is worth spending some time (and some money) in.

2 comments:

Kitsch and Curious said...

Wow! I only just saw this (what with my poorly computer 'n' all). How very sweet of you to feature me in your blog! Thank you.

I had a really good day today, great to catch up with you. I hope you manage to make even more dosh for Falmouth (and have fun counting it). xx

Space Cadet said...

And we're very lucky to have met you! Thanks for the mention, I'm chuffed. Good luck in Falmouth Camilla. Don't stay away too long.