Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tagged

I've been tagged by the lovely Anna Custom Made

This is what it means to play the game, its fun...

1. open your first photo folder in your computer library.
2. scroll to the 10th photo
3. post the photo and the story behind it
4. tag 5 or more people to continue the thread
 
This photo is from the Installation Art workshop I took part in at the end of last year. This was from when I had just started to wrap the chair in string, I wasn't sure why I was wrapping the chair in string, but it felt very important to me to do so anyway. The chair is still in Glastonbury in the home of the workshop leader as I didn't feel able to bring it home on the bus on the wild stormy night that it had turned into. I'm still interested in binding things with string, and chairs.
I tag...

1. Karen
4. Bo

They are all lovely women and all local to me, it's been a real treat to meet them over the last year and so exciting to now know people in my home town (just in time for me to move away!).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember our very first "date" to the public toilets in Grove Park. You were just about to take that chair to Glastonbury on the bus.

I, for one, never looked back xx

www.karenart.co.uk said...

My photo is now up on my blog