Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home from Finland

Butterfly on window of shop in Helsinki

I'm back home again from my holiday in Finland. I'm a little daunted by the huge pile of stuff I have to tackle now i'm back- it feels like I haven't had a single day of just doing nothing since we broke up for summer. I've started to upload my photos to flickr and i'll be posting some of them here too, in the meantime if you'd like to take a look (in reverse order) here are photos from Helsinki.

I'm still processing everything that I saw, and waiting for my legs to recover from all the walking and swimming they did. Whilst we were there it was super hot and I found I had packed totally the wrong kind of clothes- luckily I had remembered to pack my swimming costume so I got at least one good swim in the Baltic sea.

Swimming in the Baltic off Suomenlinna

No comments: