Monday, June 01, 2009

New postcards

new postcards- want one?

My new postcards arrived today- just over a week too late for the exhibition, but i'll try not to dwell on that and instead use this as an opportunity to send some post- let me know if you want a postcard and i'll pop one in the mail to you, wherever you are in the world. The image is from one of the plaster forms I made using vintage table linen, I loved making these forms and they are definitely something I will revisit in the future so I don't feel too overwhelmed by the fact I now have 500 postcards with this image on- it feels like they will be useful for a long time to come.

Talking of vintage table linen I really need to photograph the wonderful treasures I picked up at Billie Jean Clothes whilst I was exhibiting next door but one, Billie very kindly let me rummage in her basement and I came out with a huge stack of linen, I must revisit and see what other treasures I can find (and pay off the balance I owe!)

So then...who wants a postcard?

No comments: