Tuesday, June 16, 2009

End of year show

Bath Spa Gallery- my work

my work in the Bath Spa gallery

Tonight is the private view for the Weston College Creative Arts summer show, I found out pretty late in the day that my work was going to be included, so i've not really got round to letting anyone know about it until now. I'm showing some of the work that was up as part of the Calm Air All Ice show, along with my piece Tidy House, Tidy Mind that I made earlier in the year.

P1060912

I really hope someone that goes will take some good photos of my work- I seem to be completely unable to take good photos of anything I make, and as i'm always on a quest to better my documentation this is a real problem. For installing my work in the Bath Spa Gallery I was lucky enough to have a minion in the form of Beth Snow, who created this piece 'Multiple Sorrows' as part of one of her first year projects.


Beth was kind enough to do all the climbing up ladder bits that I hate having to do, and her perfectionist (or was in OCD) streak meant that my hankies were perfectly placed.

The show will be open until the 24th June, Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. More details can be found here.

No comments: