Friday, June 26, 2009

Art Camp ahoy!

peg girl and her tent

Today was the start of the Alias Art Camp, unfortunately I couldn't make it along today, but I shall be heading over to Westley Farm in the Cotswolds tomorrow to join in the festivities. I shall be working on a collaborative 10 year anniversary tablecloth- the idea being that all the campers will have seperate parts to work on and it will be combined into one marvellous creation by the end of the weekend. I'm not sure how that's going to pan out as the weather has been pretty thundery and not exactly perfect for needlework in the middle of a field, but we'll see... I specially selected pieces of tablelinen for people to work on individually and as groups, so i'm hoping that those people that just want to sit quietly in their tents and sew will be able to, and those that want to do something more hands on and active will be able to as well. I'm trying to work out how to take all my supplies with me, plus a tent, sleeping bag etc etc without overloading myself- it's all complicated by the fact I don't actually know how i'll be getting back yet!

Maybe I could hitch a ride with one of the donkeys:


http://chalforddonkeyproject.blogspot.com

No comments: