Thursday, December 04, 2008

Kill Your Timid Notion





Last night I kind of took a trip back into my past a little bit, by attending Kill Your Timid Notion at Spike Island. I have a secret past as an experimental noise fan, many nights spent in rooms listening to non musical instruments make loud noises, whilst hanging out with men with serious expressions on their faces. Since I came to live by the seaside I have been out of the social loop for one reason or another and so the times I get to sit and listen to the warm fuzz of feedback are few and far between now. Last night I made up for that and i'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

Kill Your Timid Notion is a touring program and if you're lucky and live near Glasgow you can catch the last couple of dates this weekend.


Oh and if you were wondering- the next post will be the magic 510th post, complete with giveaway- so prepare yourselves!

2 comments:

Kitsch and Curious said...

Hooray for weirdness! Really interesting - I'm glad you blog about stuff like this.

Camilla said...

Thanks- I sometimes wonder if i'm talking to myself, I know that I find all these different things interesting but I can't ever imagine anyone else has the same tastes as me- I keep thinking people are reading and saying 'oh come on, less of this nonsense let's look at a nice picture of a deer' or something.