Friday, November 28, 2008

Art & Gift Sale this weekend

It's sometimes a bit hard for me to accept I don't actually live in California- I am lucky enough to know some very talented people there and in my head I sometimes forget I don't live there. If I did live there, and was anywhere near this I would be attending this event this weekend:

Where:

Center for the Arts Eagle Rock

2225 Colorado Blvd.

Los Angeles CA 90041

When:

November 30th 10am - 5pm Sunday

Who:

Michelle Caplan, Tyn Atol, Emilyn Eto, David McNutt, Madeleine Zygarewicz, Michelle Moode, Joe Carrion, Jocelyn Webb Pedersen, Random Nicole, Maria Rinaldi, Edie Marrs, Pete Carrillo, Ronn Payne, Jennifer Rowland, Denise Young,Tamera McMahon, Paul Murray, Susan Swathout, Terri Wagener, and Edith Abeyta who is allowing me to take part from the comfort of my own home, by including a selection of some of my work alongside her own.

Pie, plates, letterpress, prints, Mini paintings, collage art, ceramics, jewelry, soy candles, lotions & potions, unique knits, silk screens, eco-apparel, and more.

Live Musical performances by Chanel May on Harp, Tim Yalda & Sean Chong guitar duet, Vertigo Road, folk guitar, Will Salmon on Flute, Irene Salazar, Vocals and flute, Cynthia Speer Jazz and Ann Likes Red- Acoustical Rock Holiday Tunes!

No comments: