Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Old School at Uppercase

Old School at Uppercase

I'm getting really excited about the Old School show at Uppercase Gallery that I am part of, i've just been taking a look around flickr to see what some of the other contributions are like and i'm pretty blown away. If you want to know about any of the artists who are in the mosaic above just click on the image and it will direct you to my flickr page where all the links are listed.

This is the piece I submitted:

poise

There's a book to accompany the exhibition, which is available for pre-order here: Uppercase and selected works will be on show in this months Poppytalk Handmade Market. All work will be for sale online when the show opens on August 23rd.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is a beautiful piece! I love the combinations of papers and text!