Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Something new...

DSCF4388

It's not often I play around with colours in my photos, but these plastic flowers really lent themselves to being 'tweaked'. I'm hoping that this is just the start of a whole summer of trying slightly new ways of doing things- playing around with super saturated colours is something that Jason does a lot of, and perhaps he'll set some kind of colourful project as his contribution to Miss Stacey's Summer School?

Talking of which I am so excited (and a little terrified) at how many students I have signing up with me! I hope I manage to keep myself motivated enough to get everyone else motivated to create some amazing work this summer. At the end of this week i'll be announcing the first project- you can sign up for school at any time, but the sooner I know you're interested the sooner I can fill you in on the details and get your project ideas from you. I've heard talk of plans to set projects about hats and about video making so far, it'll be interesting to see what all my students come up with.


No comments: