Monday, June 09, 2008

Quick quick!


My little spooky doll brooches have been the same (low low) price since they first hatched out of the depths of my brain over 3 years ago. When I made the first brooch I didn't ever imagine that they would go on to be my top selling item on Etsy. It's meant that i've had to search long and hard to find new faces when the original batch got used up, and just when I think i've used them all up I find another stash of them somewhere, just waiting for me. I've decided that i'm going to raise the price on these dolls ever so slightly from June 15th- which means you've got a week to get your hands on one at the current price. Clicking on the image should take you right to the shop- don't fret if you don't get there in time, i'm only going to be raising the price by a tiny bit, but I thought maybe some of you might like to take advantage of me...

1 comment:

Gaina said...

'I thought maybe some of you might like to take advantage of me...'

**Is tempted by the Bad Mind Fairies to deliver a punchline**. :D