Monday, October 08, 2007

Ahead of the trends

owldrawing

The last couple of years have seen an explosion of owl related artwork, but I have the evidence before me that I was oh-so ahead of the trend. I've been scanning the quizzes I created for a number of school projects from the 70s and 80s and i've decided that this 'draw the other half' picture is probably my favourite. It seems that no school project was complete without numerous anagrams and word searches, many of which contained mis-spelt words. I've been scanning them because some of them are going to appear in November's issue of All the Rage magazine, and the rest will be bundled up into a mini zine that will be for sale in my Etsy shop very soon. Get sharpening the brain cells, because some of these are real brain teasers.

1 comment:

Alix said...

This is fantastic. thanks